Dudgeon Offshore Wind Project
Dudgeon Offshore Wind (DOW) a subsidiary of Warwick Energy Limited from 2003 to 2012 was formed to develop the proposed offshore wind farm project at Dudgeon. It is now owned by Statoil and Statkraft.
The UK generates approaching 20% of its electricity from renewable sources.
The development of offshore wind farms is key to the Government’s renewable energy targets and will contribute to the nation’s electricity supply security.
The Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm became fully operational in 2017.
- Dudgeon Project Brochure
- Dudgeon Electrical Connection Non Technical Summary
- Dudgeon Offshore Wind Website
- Dudgeon Onshore Planning Applications – Non Technical Summary
- Dudgeon Onshore Electrical Connection – Little Dunham
- Necton Substation Public Exhibition Boards
- Did you know (10 facts about wind Energy)
- Wind Energy - Myths and Facts